As we start with coaching, we are embarking on a journey together and my intention is to help you be the best you can be ― both spiritually and professionally. As your coach, I will:
- Think of you, speak to you and work alongside you
- Have faith in you and your potential
- Have high expectations of you
- Want the very best for you
- See you in terms of your vast potential, rather then your present behaviour or activities
- Help you to see how the one of the obstacles that hold you back is the way you see yourself
- Help you move beyond the doubts and fears that hold you back
- Help you develop new, empowering paradigms, beliefs and attitudes
This journey will require courage, determination and commitment from you. In return, I will give you my full commitment. If you choose to work with me, taking the dynamic steps that we will discover together, your life might significantly change in many positive ways.
You will sometimes be challenged and I will demand motivation and effort from you. There may be times when you will feel like giving up, but if you stick with the process, you will feel a sense of advancement, achievement and relief. You will have a thrill of liking your life in a new, exciting way. You will feel the profound satisfaction that comes from reaching beyond what is easy and comfortable, towards the dreams and goals that bring true, deep fulfilment and spiritual advancement.
My pleasure will be to support you in believing in yourself as an eternal living being, servant of Krsna, so that you can unlock the door to your spiritual creativity and potential. I will be there for you every step of the way, inducing you and encouraging you, keeping you strong when you falter and celebrating your victories.
As your life coach, I will work with you to achieve your best possible life. And here is how we'll do it:
- First, I will believe in you and I will demonstrate my belief by taking you and your life issues seriously.
- Second, I will encourage you to believe in your innate goodness and in your ability to serve Krsna and his parts and parcels. I will consistently feed your faith so that it will grow and flourish.
- Third, I will assist you in defining a plan of action for achieving your goals and desires and keep you on track towards achieving them.
Coaching will move you forward vigorously, and it requires sincere and serious commitment from you.
I will ask you for action, not excuses.
I choose to see those I coach as people who are healthy, strong and capable, because ultimately they are.
I will give you assignments, exercises, and challenges, and ask you to set aside time to work on them. I will expect you to meet them.
Together we will examine every area of your life that you choose and look at what's working and what isn't, so that we can clear the way for your success.
If you are willing to do your part and to stick with the coaching, then you will:
- Develop unbreakable determination and learn how to eliminate the doubts and limitations that hold you back
- Become mentally fit and agile, think like a natural optimist, expect to succeed and handle setbacks effectively
- Clarify your desires, dreams and ambitions into precise goals
- Be motivated to take dynamic action
As we work together you will achieve the mental strength and flexibility, performing at your best, competing against yourself to surpass your personal bests, and being happy and enthusiastic to do so. The more spiritually strong and determined you grow, the more you'll be able to push yourself forward and advance in Krsna consciousness.