1. Develop a deep, driving desire to master the principles given in the Bhagavad Gita.
2. Read each chapter twice before going to the next one.
3. As you read, stop frequently to ask yourself how you can apply each instruction.
4. Write down instructions most relevan to you in your journal and read them every day.
5. Review the Bhagavad Gita each month.
6. Apply the Bhagavad Gita's principles at every opportunity. Use it as a working handbook to help you solve your daily problems.
7. Make a lively game out of your learning by offering some friend a dollar every time he catches you violating one of Bhagavad Gita's principles.
8. Check up each week on the progress you are making. Ask yourself what mistakes you have made, what improvement, and what lessons you have learned for the future.
9. Keep a journal showing how and when you have applied Bhagavad Gita's principles.
10. Teach the Bhagavad Gita as much as possible.
And take Gita Coaching in order to apply the Gita effectively in all areas.