Here are some of the good results and benefits you can get from Gita Coaching if you take the process seriously:
- Powerful ideas for your spiritual and professional success, leadership and management service, and preaching
- Better self discipline and sadhana
- Better relationships
- Excellent time and life management and goal setting skills
- Taking responsibility for your constant motivation and inspiration
- Overcoming internal and external obstacles to success
- Tapping into the power of intuition and a greater ability to listen to your conscience
- A sense of being connected to Krsna more strongly
- Strong connection with timeless success principles or natural laws
- Spiritual support and guidance
- Career ideas
- ... and much more!
Helping devotees succeed is a process, not an event. I call it a "lifetime coaching for devotees" (instead of "life coaching"). It is a developmental process of constant improvement in key areas of your life.
Once you start it, you will not want to stop, as it brings satisfaction of knowing that Krsna is pleased when we make a conscious effort to constantly improve ourselves as devotees and humans, and then also help others do the same.
I wish you success in your sincere efforts and look forward to assisting you and serving you in some way.
Below are some links where you can learn more about Gita Coaching and helping devotees succeed and where you can get ideas and tools for your success. If you are interested in becoming a spiritual coach or using coaching for your own success please contact me on email@example.com
GITA COACHING LINKS
Success dialogues with Mahatma ACBSP:
Topics: Comfort Zone, Connecting With Your Dharma, Do I Need A Coach, Faultfinding, Limiting Beliefs, Mind, Possibility Thinking, Power Of Questions, Responsibility, Self Confidence, Self Discipline, Self Sabotage.
Gita Coaching Course video at krishna.com:
Personal Success Magazine article on Gita Coaching (pages 14 and 15)